Lead Fleet Engineer – Systems / Cabin & IFE Jobs in Abu Dhabi
The Lead Engineer reports to the Fleet Manager and is responsible for the compliance on all CAR-OPS 1 and CAR M requirements in order to ensure the continuing airworthiness and to maintain the aircraft safety standard.
- Review, incorporation and follow up on all airframe system /Cabin & IFE and components related Airworthiness Directives and mandatory Service Bulletins on Etihad Airways Fleet to ensure that all mandatory modifications are properly assessed, decided, all the related documents are issued and complied in a timely manner to maintain aircraft airworthiness and safety standard.
- Evaluation of reliability data and alert notification to perform root cause analysis to develop or identify corrective actions. Contact OEM as required to respond to the reliability department with the specified time lines.
- Prioritize an implement a plan with internal and external stakeholder to improve the fleet reliability and on-time performance.
- Tertiary qualifications that meet the eligibility requirements for membership as a charted engineer (e.g. Bachelor degree in the field of Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering).
- 5 years CAMO experience as Fleet Management Engineer / Technical Services engineer in the field of Technical Commercial Aviation or Airline Engineering is preferred.