Laundry Manager Jobs In Dubai | Hyatt
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Laundry Manager is responsible to ensure the smooth operation of the laundry department in Rooms Division, which includes the area of laundry, dry cleaning and the uniform room.
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Performing minor sewing duties.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Anticipating and responding to customers’ queries, concerns, and complaints.
- Keeping sufficient tokens or change for the washing and drying machines, if required.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- A degree is advantageous.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Technological skills to use email and web browsing software, as well as Microsoft Office and Windows, and other sales processing software.