NMC Specialty Hospital
Job Summary: The Laser Technician for Laser Hair Clinic will be responsible for providing safe and effective laser hair removal treatments to clients. The technician will use a variety of laser equipment and techniques to perform hair removal procedures
- Evaluating the skin care concerns of a patient
- Conferring with a medical doctor to develop the best treatment plan
- Applying laser treatment for hair removal and skin tightening
- Assisting the medical doctor in all the laser procedures
- All documentations related to the laser procedures
- Physical assessment of patient, monitoring and recording patient’s medical history
- Provide pre- and post-procedure care for clients who are undergoing treatment
- Work in all shifts as scheduled by the Head of Department.
- Strictly adheres to organization’s regulations and policies especially those related to infection control, patient safety, OSHAD, DOH, JCI and ISO.
- Bachelor of science in Nursing/Diploma in Nursing with certificate of accredited laser training or laser safety course.
- License to practice by DOH.
- At least two years of nursing experience.
- Must be familiar with latest laser machines.
- Excellent command of oral and written English; Arabic desirable but not mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit eiby.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.