Landscape Inspector Jobs In Dubai | AECOM
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world. Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
- Reading and understanding the package contract documents, detailed drawings, specifications, and health and safety measures, together with any associated updates.
- Ensuring the contractor(s) are complying with the standards and specifications of the contract documents through observation, measurements, and testing as well as tracking quality assurance progress.
- Maintaining records of the contractor manpower and equipment daily resources.
- Undertaking all site supervision and inspections when required or instructed by the Resident Engineer (RE) or the Assistant Resident Engineer (ARE).
- Documenting, in the areas assigned to the Inspector, the contractor’s personnel and equipment, activities observed, location of activities, reason for activities, and means and methods utilized.
- Additionally, report on materials delivery and following and implementing any site instructions made by the leader. Apply and implement all quality controls and quality procedures of the site.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Competent at writing reports – can present views clearly and concisely in good written English.
- Detailed knowledge of construction techniques.
- Experience in landscape type projects required.
- Candidates must have experience in Construction Supervision with a Consultancy with a minimum of 7 years of overall experience (minimum 5 years in the UAE)
- For the Inspector position, a Bachelors in Engineering is required. For candidates who wish to progress onto Engineer level – a related Degree is required in the Engineering fields.
- Safety training or certification would be a plus