Land Surveyor Jobs In Dubai | Parsons Corporation
CLick For More Jobs: Click Here
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Land Surveyor to join our team! In this role you will get to perform works in the field as part of a survey crew performing various surveying activities.
- Perform land/field surveys and geodetic calculations.
- Interface with client and contractors to determine and verify project survey requirements.
- Complete the surveying requirements on schedule and within man-hour and cost budgets.
- Check setting-out and levels. Check services locations and ensure their protection.
- Prepare sketches to support the field work. Maintain all the survey information (field books, sketches and calculations).
- Measure work done when required.
- Observe site safety procedures.
- Diploma/Associate degree in Civil Engineering, Land Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in infrastructure and landscape projects under Real Estate development companies.
- Knowledge and/or experience in using CAD software and survey software, total station, data collectors and GPS equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
- Commitment to safe work practices.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.