Kids Club Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Waldorf Astoria Jobs
A Kids Clubs Attendant is responsible for overall care, hospitality and service given to our younger guests (3-12) throughout their stay, to create unforgettable memories of their holidays and specifically in assisting the Kids Club Activities, toddler’s daytime child minding service, baby-sitting and hosting at Kids Club.
- Maintain a high guest service focus by approaching your job with the guests always in mind and being proactive in a timely manner towards their needs and requests.
- A positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both guests and colleagues.
- Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
- To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
- Offer younger guests a safe and fun environment.
- Meet and greet arriving young guests.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Intermediate English language skills
- Basic computer knowledge