Junior Treasury Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Humanity
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
- Ensure accurate settlement and reconciliation of payments in a timely manner.
- Liaise with banks on day-to-day operational issues and activities.
- Support management of the Regional inter-company loans / inter-company settlements, accrued interest etc.
- Manage the onboarding of new bank accounts, setting and administering online banking systems and getting the respective bank signatories.
- Maintaining bank mandates and covenants monitoring.
- Support month end closing and reporting activities.
- Provide treasury support to internal stakeholders in a professional and thorough manner.
- Work with the Senior Treasury Analyst and Manager on local funding arrangements, liquidity analysis, cashflow forecasts.
- Maintain timely and accurate transactional data in the Accounting and Treasury Management System.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance/ Accounting
- 2-3 year experience with Treasury Liquidity Management in a Corporate or Financial Institution
- Understanding of wire and payment processing, cash/liquidity management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-cultural fintech environment
- Proficiency with Treasury Management System (TMS), Electronic Money Institution (EMI) and other payment products is a plus
- Understanding of Crypto / Blockchain is a plus