Junior Technical Support Engineer (Intern) Jobs In Dubai | Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world.Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from external or internal customers or users in production environment with high-volume of transaction traffic.
- Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer and management team.
- Analyse service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement.
- Work closely with product and developer teams in global offices, participate and follow up in iteration, release and roadmap planning timely.
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency.
- Ability to provide coaching, training, identification, optimization and documentation of the customer or business support processes.
- Undergraduates in Computer Science or related field (preferably with relevant internship experience) can be considered.
- Must have strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Unix/Linux with shell scripting, etc.
- Databases experience (Oracle, MySQL).
- Understanding of software development methodologies and coding standards.
- Experience with software application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management.