Junior Technical Records Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Airhub Aviation
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The successful candidate will have the ability to strive in a fast-paced environment, multitask, have a positive attitude, and meet deliverables with high quality and accuracy. If you believe you match the skills and characteristics we are looking for and would like to be part of a multinational welcoming team, then we invite you to apply and look forward to receiving your application!
- Entering data (maintenance actions, flight times, defects etc.) from aircraft technical log pages into the Maintenance management system (OASES).
- Entering and verification of OCCM component movements in the system arising from scheduled and unscheduled work.
- Uploading of accomplished work orders scans and other maintenance records including aircraft historical records in designated fileserver locations.
- Preparation of OCCM component history data in excel of newly introduced aircraft into company’s fleet.
- Bachelors in business management/administration or equivalent in related fields
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, preferably in the aviation industry with technical experience and understanding.
- Knowledge of the OASES System would be an advantage.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Ability to multitask, attention to detail, can do attitude, and work in a team.
- Good communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and maintains quality of work.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.