Junior Quantity Surveyor Jobs In Dubai | Parsons Corporation
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Junior Quantity Surveyor to join our team! In this role you will get to perform a variety of standard estimating activities (individual or as part of a team) on an assigned project/program.
- Provides technical guidance to lower-level Associate Estimators. Collaborates with small estimate teams comprised of other Estimators and Associate Estimators with the outcome being a final deliverable that meets Customer and Client requirements and expectations.
- May deliver quality controlled estimates for the project/program assigned.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in QS or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience involving typical estimating activities. Previous experience using estimating database supported software.
- Ability to perform standard estimating activities typical to the engineering and construction industry is required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with company and project procedures and practices.
- A familiarity with typical project controls software such as Primavera scheduling software, Estimate/Schedule Transfer tools, Contract Manager, and DMCS (Document and Materials Control System) is preferred.
- Must have a clear understanding of, and ability to work with, construction contract commercial documents, drawings and specifications.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023