Junior Project Manager Oil & Gas Jobs In Dubai | Drakken
This position plays a key role in providing support to the project management team for all projects undertaken by the group. With the goal of training to be a Project Manager, the position is responsible for following the standards implemented in the department and contributing to an environment focused on continuous improvement and total quality.
- Coordinates and prepares project invoices.
- Manage and develop document control requirements for the assigned project team.
- Responds to internal and external inquiries in a professional manner.
- Performs accounts functions for the project team.
- Assists cost and time management for the project team.
- Post Secondary degree or diploma, engineering related.
- Minimum two years’ project control/support experience required. A combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred, Electrical or Automation experience an asset.
- Post-secondary technical degree or diploma is a minimum requirement.
- Must be highly self-motivated and demonstrate exceptional leadership skills.
- Excellent communication with the ability to interpret needs and express ideas clearly.
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to deliver results according to client specifications.