Junior Manager Sports Marketing Jobs in Dubai | PUMA Careers
Acting as an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. Specialized in marketing concepts, principles and tactics, the goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help PUMA reputation and growth.
- Support in the day to day smooth running of the Sports Marketing function, to help achieve company objectives, as directed by the Teamhead Marketing.
- Manage the timely ordering and delivery of products for activities including seeding, photo-shoots and events, ensuring the brand and our latest products are always visible in the market.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with athletes and their managers, under the guidance of Teamhead Marketing.
- Support with athlete management and direction onsite at photo-shoots and events.
- University degree in a relevant field
- 1-2 years of sports marketing experience for an International multi category brand in Retail/FMCG industry or for a sports marketing agency
- An understanding of sports with a strong awareness of the industry and key players within it
- Personable and a strong networker; excellent at building and maintaining relationships