Junior Engineer Jobs in UAE | Parsons Engineering Abu Dhabi
For More Job: Click Here
- The Junior Structural Engineer will join the Infrastructure Inspection team performing inspection of bridges, culverts, and tunnels throughout Abu Dhabi Emirate.
- Assist inspection Team Leads in the field on routine and complex inspection assignments to report structural deficiencies.
- Ability to review available plans, inspection records, ratings reports, and maintenance records pertinent to past structural Inspections.
- Inspect structures based on AASTO Manual for Bridge Element Inspection and all other existing local policies and procedures.
- Prepare accurate field notes, measurements, sketches, photos, and all other required data.
- Assist in the preparing of final inspection reports, findings, as built drawings and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- minimum 2+ years of experience in structures inspection.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills are essential to the long-term success in this role.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.parsons.com.