JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT Jobs In Dubai | Duncan & Ross
An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Booking of bank transactions with end-to-end bank reconciliations for DRITC, QFC and KSA entities.
- Supporting the finance team during annual audits.
- Preparation of monthly invoices with Project Contracts, Work Packages, POs and Timesheets.
- Matching and Reconciling project revenues with contracts.
- Checking Fixed Assets and its amortizations, Prepayments, and its amortizations for all entities.
- Responsible for making sure that petty cash transactions are well recorded, maintained and booked in accordance with existing accounting rules and regulations.
- Responsible for making sure that cheques ready for collection are arranged and collected.
- Extracts all the payables that are overdue and prepares a list of suppliers to be paid with all the details.
- Supplier relations and reconciliation
- Communicate and reconcile with supplier to maintain a reconciled ledger.
- Process Online Banking, Check, and Cash Payments for suppliers.