Junior Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Dalmer Group
A junior accountant is an entry-level position in an accounting firm or department. A junior accountant’s duties include posting journal entries, updating financial statements, maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable, paying monthly payroll, and preparing financial reports.
- Post and process data entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Handle petty cash and other day-to-day transactions
- Provide quick support to the customers on their queries, requests for SOA, including follow up on overdue and next due payments.
- Regular review of payments received, confirmation to the customers and allocation of payments once details are received from customers.
- Support monthly closing activities by booking all receipts, credit notes and petty cash vouchers before the deadlines.
- Keep track of all intercompany transactions to be billed and processed.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with audit and other accounting projects
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance, Inter CA/ Inter ACCA
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with accounting softwares
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.