IT System Administrator Jobs In Dubai | TexTalent
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
For our client, a multi-seller E-commerce platform based in Dubai, we are looking for an IT System Administrator to join their rapidly expanding team. This is an exciting full-time, long-term opportunity offering a competitive salary package. If you are passionate about e-commerce and experienced in online merchandising, this job is perfect for you!
- In this job, you will be an IT Systems Administrator in an AWS environment.
- Responsible for managing systems administration, fulfilling complex IT requests and tasks, and maintaining systems availability, performance, and security.
- You will also be expected to monitor systems, perform routine audits, apply updates and patches, develop and enforce IT security practices, and take ownership of the entire IT environment.
- Additionally, you will work with a mix of AWS-hosted Linux systems and have expertise in managing various technologies such as AWS, Linux, MySQL, and more.
- The ideal candidate should be customer-focused, self-critical, and willing to take on any task to ensure 24×7 system availability.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EC2 Instances, S3, RDS/Aurora, Route 53, IAM, load balancing, and cross-region replication.
- Linux (Centos 7 & 8, Ubuntu) and Nginx.
- AWS Workdocs, Google Workplace.
- In-house mail server and VOIP management.
- Personal computer (Windows and MacOS) requirements, setup, and problem-solving for 40 office staff.
- Some development exposure with in-house developers, assisting with systems requirements, etc., and PHP experience is desirable.
- Expertise in handling and managing SQL databases.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.