IT Support Specialist Jobs In Dubai | Michael Page
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
You’ll be responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of IT support within the Dubai and Abu Dhabi offices.
- Provide technical support and assistance to end-users for hardware, software, and network-related issues.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical problems related to hardware, software, and network connectivity.
- Install, configure, and maintain hardware and software, including workstations, printers, servers, and networking equipment.
- Create and maintain documentation of technical issues and resolutions.
- Work collaboratively with team members and other departments to provide technical solutions.
- Participate in projects related to system upgrades, implementations, and migrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 7-12 years of overall experience in IT support.
- Experience providing support in a Windows 10/11 and iOS environment.
- Experience providing support on Microsoft Office products, particularly Word/Outlook. Office 365 experience helpful, Exchange and SCCM.
- Ability to travel and work outside of regular business hours when required.