IT Specialist Jobs In Dubai | IKEA
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
IKEA Supply Middle East (ISME) is a member of the Inter IKEA Group within the core business Range & Supply. ISME’s main task is to supply IKEA Home Furnishing products to specific IKEA franchisees in the Middle East. Additionally, ISME is responsible to operate the IKEA Distribution Center in Dubai, UAE.
- Perform and manage planned activities, such as IT installations, upgrades, local rebuilds and maintenance activities.
- Take necessary decisions and actions to solve issues, as well as prioritizes issues according to business needs, and know when and how to escalate an issue in the support chain in close co-operation with the Single Point of Contact (Helpdesk) in an efficient and professional manner.
- Secure coordination and follow-up with IT Helpdesk Global regarding all non-resolved incidents
- Perform all daily tasks according to set procedures, rules and guidelines and ensure they are aligned in the organization.
- Provide technical training to end users.
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Up to 5 years’ experience working in the IT field, preferably in global organizations.
- Ability to be an IT ambassador in the Distribution Unit by guiding end users and adapting communication to different situations and persons in a simple and user-friendly way, thereby simplifying perceived complexity and structure of IT.
- Ability to share information, knowledge, and experience with colleagues.
- Effective communication skills that can help to build relationships and networks with people across the Organization and external contacts.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023