Dubai, United Arab Emirates
IT Personnel Jobs In Dubai | Black Pearl Consult
In this role, your responsibility would include but not limited to Our client, a premier Physiotherapy Centre, is currently looking for an IT Personnel to be based in Dubai.
- Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, and solve technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person.
- The candidate should cover one or more areas of expertise, to include but not limited to understanding how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to computer hardware or software.
- It is essential that the candidate have excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with the team to establish what the problem is and explain the solution in a manner that is easy to understand.
- An IT related degree or qualification is a must in this position with ample practical experience gained from previous employment is an advantage.
- Preferably with experience working in healthcare industry
- At least 1-2 years as an IT Personnel
- Must be willing to work in Dubai