IT Manager Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The Information Technology Project Manager will plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) projects and liaise between the assigned projects’ business and technical aspects.
- Hires and trains members of the technical staff.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities and oversees workflow of project staff.
- Oversees the day-to-day workflow of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Bachelors degree in Computer or Information Science-related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- At least Ten years of related experience is required in UAE.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.