IT Business Specialist – Airports Jobs in Dubai | flydubai Careers
IT Specialists maintain and improve the technical systems of a company to ensure all employees have the technology they need to complete their work and the organization’s important files and information remain safe and intact.
- Compile requirements working with the business owners and drive the initiatives through SDLC to build strategic and tactical IT solutions.
- Propose IT solutions to the business through interactive requirements gathering session and screen mockups that would empower the business in their day to day operations and decision making process.
- Compose the requirements document by defining use cases that would bring clarity to the requirements specified by the business and present the same in a format that can be shared with stakeholders.
- Understand the business requriements and be organized/methodical to articulate the requirements using modeling tools to the development team which would ensure the requirements are complete and unambiguous.
- BS/BA degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience. Masters level degree in Business/Finance/Management preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst in an airline.
- Minimum 2 years’ of project management experience.
- 4 years’ as Senior Business Analyst in an airline working with senior management handling cross functional projects.