SearchPlus HR Dubai
Interventional Radiologist Consultants Jobs In Dubai | SearchPlus HR Dubai
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for an experienced Specialist Interventional Radiologist, to join the growing healthcare team. Should be able to perform minimally invasive treatments using radiologic imaging for procedure guidance. The position includes both inpatient and outpatient works with a reputed leading hospital in the UAE.
- Laws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department
- Carries out full range of clinical duties as assigned by the Director of Radiodiagnostic & Medical Imaging in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Responsible for the maintenance of high standards of diagnostic examinations.
- Responsible for the implementation of radiation protection procedures.
- Responsible for consultation with medical staff on the radiological investigation of their patients in order to decide whether any examination requested is appropriate of necessary.
- Rotates through each imaging sub specialty as required by the Director of Radiodiagnostics &
- Medical Imaging and is expected to have sufficient breath of training to undertake this rotation
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.