Internship – Housekeeping Jobs In Dubai | Rotana
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests. As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
- Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction
- Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
- Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
- Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
- You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
- Good command of English is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies: