Internal Medicine Specialist Jobs in UAE | Al Futtaim Careers
The purpose of this role is to be able to diagnose medical illnesses and provide treatment with focus on the overall health of the patient including and not limited to physical, psychological and social aspects of care.
- Provides comprehensive Internal Medicine care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health Medical Staff bylaws and rules and regulations.
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing and treating acute illnesses, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions.
- Prescribing or administering medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- MBBS or MBchB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution AND Completion of specialty qualification recognized by Dubai Health Authority or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi or Ministry of Health UAE.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Internal Medicine.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience at a specialist level, since gaining higher qualification.