Internal Communications Lead Jobs In Dubai | PwC
For More Jobs: Click Here
The primary purpose of this role is to co-ordinate, plan and produce the internal communications for the British Business Bank Group of companies, which includes British Business Bank, British Business Investments and British Patient Capital, to create an environment of shared understanding. The aim of the Internal communications team is to enable colleagues to feel informed and connected with the work we do so we can successfully provide vital support to smaller businesses across the UK.
- Work with the Senior Manager, Internal Communications in delivering the internal communications strategy and engagement plan. Ensuring that business goals, initiatives and people news are communicated effectively and in line with our values – committed, creative and collaborative.
- Work with the Senior Manager, Internal Communications to plan and deliver internal communications for our change programmes and campaigns, championing the importance of employee voice/inclusion/cocreation and evidence-based practice as part of strategies and plans.
- Develop communication strategies to support local change and transformation activities – providing advice and challenge. Ensuring alignment with any ongoing business or people strategy communication plans
- You will be responsible for the line management and development of the Internal Communication Executive. Setting direction and providing support to help enable them to meet their business and development objectives.
- Manage and continuously improve overall channel infrastructure, utilising insight from evaluation to ensure effective targeting of messages. Regularly audit channel requirements to ensure they are good fit for our culture and strategies.
- Relevant experience in an internal communications role, ideally in-house
- Able to work effectively and productively with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience with O365, communications tools and channels (Dotmailer, WordPress etc)
- Manages multiple projects and tasks effectively, plans well so deadlines are met, and quality output is maintained, with minimal resources.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.