Intern – Civil Engineer (Wet Utilities) Jobs In Dubai | AECOM
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Whether you’ve recently finished your college education and trying to find that “perfect fit” or about to complete your university degree and want to get a taste of the real world, AECOM has a wide variety of Internship opportunities available.
- Develops designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, and project models as per specific discipline requirement. Works on drawings under the supervision of an experienced Engineer. Assists with the design content by applying both design and technical knowledge to ensure high-quality outputs under project timelines.
- Under Supervision, performs work following the agreed-upon budget and schedule.
- When required, collects and analyses information from specific discipline and interdisciplinary project BIM models.
- Uses computer software as a tool for solving fundamental engineering problems.
- Coordinates with other discipline Engineers as applicable for the continuity of the design process.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Civil Engineering with exposure to one or more of the following subjects from an accredited University
- Sustainability within the water industry
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months or graduating no later than June 2023
- Successful applicants must have a minimum 3.4 GPA or 2:1 (or equivalent) and above
- Candidates must be currently based in the UAE
- If you hold a Master’s Degree, you must have started it within 12 months of completing the Bachelor’s Degree in order to have continuous education