Intern – Bids Jobs In Dubai | AECOM
For More Job: Click Here
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
- Developing and managing the bid/PQQ/ITT program and progress
- Execution of bid submission documents
- Facilitating workshops/ strategy and bid planning meetings including working with key proposal contributors to establish a clear win strategy and develop storyboard content
- Managing the compliance and managing reviews of the quality and technical content
- Liaison with commercial bid team to align all submission aspects
- Promoting the effective use of AECOM’s work-winning processes and tools
- Research and use of existing internal & external data sources in bids
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Strategy from an accredited University
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months or graduating no later than June 2023
- Successful applicants must have a minimum 3.4 GPA or 2:1 (or equivalent) and above
- Candidates must be currently based in the UAE
- If you hold a Master’s Degree, you must have started it within 12 months of completing your Bachelor’s Degree in order to have continuous education
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.