Intern – Advisory Surveyor (ESG/Sustainability) Jobs In Dubai | AECOM
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
- We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options.
- Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
- You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
- We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities.
- We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Quantity Surveying/Cost Management with exposure to one of the following fields from an accredited University Sustainabilit
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months or graduating no later than June 2023
- Successful applicants must have a minimum 3.4 GPA or 2:1 (or equivalent) and above
- Candidates must be currently based in the UAE
- If you hold a Master’s Degree, you must have started it within 12 months of completing the Bachelor’s Degree in order to have continuous education
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023