Insurance Coordinator – Medical Center Jobs in Sharjah
Responsible for all medical insurance claims related processes including but not limited to e-claims, resubmissions, rejections etc. Liaise between Medical Insurance Providers and employees/patients and handle all communications and documentation with regards to medical claims and insurance enquiries.
- Processes & tracks insurance claims, informs employees of the status of their claims, and prepares insurance statements.
- Initiates purchase requisitions for Medical Center, confirm order receipts, verifies all supplier invoices, and follows up on payment by liaising with Finance Department.
- Makes appointments with various hospitals on behalf of employees/patients and handles necessary communications.
- Handles petty cash, deposits of daily cash collection, and recording all transactions of medical center.
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role within outpatient and/or inpatient clinic, hospital, medical centre etc
- Experienced in processing insurance for claims submission and resubmission, preparation of reports and coordination with medical service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word and experienced in using e-claim/ database systems.