Inside Sales & Application Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Emerson
The role will require preparation of technically compliant quotations for multiple product lines from the extensive PRM range (Relief Valves, Regulators, Tank Protection etc.) for Project and aftermarket requirements and booking of resultant purchase orders. In addition, for our representatives you will help with adder pricing, delivery lead-time and application queries.
- Size and selects best Emerson solution using proprietary sizing software or as per international standards
- Produce formal quotations for customers based on best Emerson solution utilizing price books or quotations from intercompany factories or 3rd party suppliers. Quotation work will involve KOB3 MRO complete valves & Spares Parts
- Attending Field general questions about PRM products and services.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure that the quote has been received, answer any technical/commercial clarifications, and identify when an order may be placed.
- Ensure resultant purchase orders are clean and in line with quotation and agreed terms and conditions
- Work in a timely, accurate, and proactive manner with a focus on customer service levels (i.e. meeting bid submission deadlines and turnaround time metrics)
- Continue to enhance her/his knowledge of PRM products, applications and industries.
- Works collaboratively with the team as necessary and focuses on meeting monthly/yearly budget targets
- 2+ years of experience in application engineering & quotation preparation for Pressure Safety valves, Pressure Regulators or Control Valve products.
- Working experience with EPC Projects requirements – review and understanding of project related documents
- Having previous experience in dealing with MEA customers, like Aramco, ADNOC, QP, QG, Shell, BP, Exxon Mobil, KOC, KNPC, PDO, etc. and their Standards & Specifications, will be an added advantage.