Infosec and Threat Assessment Manager Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The Infosec and Threat Assessment Manager will conduct testing for Emirates NBD infosec assets through focused threat based methodologies, to identify, expose and exploit vulnerabilities to improve Cyber readiness and review security controls and system configurations across IT systems across the group to ensure their security posture and compliance.
- Develop, manage and maintain the Security Assessment program as part of the Threat and Compliance (TCM) Charter and associated operating procedures based on the requirements of Emirates NBD policy, audit, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, manage and maintain Emirates NBD portfolio of security assessment services and associated service catalog.
- Develop, maintain and manage Emirates NBD threat modelling framework and operationalize these models into the security assessment program.
- Collect open source intelligence on threats and vulnerabilities applicable to Emirates NBD technology stack.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Certifications such as CISSP, OSCP, OSCE, CREST.
- Certifications such as GPEN, SANS GWAPT.
- 3-5 years of experience with technical Cyber security.
- Experience with Bash scripting, Perl, Python or R.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks and code development.
- Experience with malware scanning tools.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.