Indoor Salesman Jobs In Dubai | Sundus
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
To sell the company’s products and services to new and existing customers by meeting the set targets and identifying new markets and business opportunities through contractors, consultants, etc.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base across multiple business categories.
- Provide samples along with supporting tools (Catalogue, Pre-Qualification, etc.,) to get convinced client or consultant approval.
- Update and maintain customer-specific information within company systems. Ensures accurate account, customer details, and contact information available to management and support teams.
- Do Market analysis to find out projects, Distinguish the requirement of product category, and plan a time frame to execute it.
- The implementation process starts based on the above criteria to achieve sales targets.
- 3 4 years of UAE sales experience in retail/wholesale of Building materials.
- Strong knowledge of both residential commercial building markets and buyers
- Familiarity with business planning and financial reports
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.