Inclusion/SEN Teacher Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
As well as being a great place to work, Dubai is a progressive, vibrant and rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
- A minimum of 2 years of solid and demonstrable SEN teaching experience across all school levels in an international school setting
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Special Education
- UAE based experience
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.