ICT Infrastructure Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Dautom
We are looking for an infrastructure engineer who is detail-oriented, proficient with technologies and hardware, and who flourishes in high-pressure environments. Infrastructure engineers generally work with numerous software programs, clients, and other technical staff, and often need to do field analysis and maintenance. Their responsibilities include upgrading and improving operating environments, creating repair strategies, and providing technical support and training for users.
- Installing and maintaining operating environments.
- Monitoring these operating environments.
- Responding effectively and speedily to any problems.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor with clients and colleagues.
- Providing training and support.
- Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Must know how to use database systems management software, enterprise resource planning software, and web platform development software.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.