HVAC Technician (Facilities Maintenance) Jobs in Dubai | Serco Careers
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on Mechanical / HVAC equipment and systems, individually or as part of a technical team, within a designated area, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations.
- Ability to conform to all general and specific technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work
- Any other work as assigned by the supervisor / duty engineer to achieve the purpose.
- Good Knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of HVAC system drawings (circuit & wiring diagrams / schematic & layout drawings) irrespective of manufacturer
- Minimum six (6) year experience within a Facility Management or similar environment.
- Ability to communicate with staff, stakeholders and customers in oral and written English
- Ability to construct technical reports and spreadsheets and presentations using MS Office (Word / Excel / Power point).