Human Resources Officer Jobs In Dubai | Rotana
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our employees.
- Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all front line employees
- Coordinate and encourage sports and social activities on a regular basis
- Participate in the preparation of Human Resources budget
- Maintain an up to date database for resume’s for future facilitation of recruitment needs
- Conduct induction / orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the hotel standards
- Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly
- Maintain an up to date computerized database of all employees
- Education, Qualifications & Experiences
- You should have a university degree in a related discipline with preferable experiences within the same role.
- You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in English.
- Knowledge & Competencies
- The ideal candidate will be result oriented, self motivated and with a positive attitude.
- You have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with employees effectively.
- You portray a fair leadership style and be easily approachable for employees on all levels, while possessing following additional competencies:
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023