HUB TRES HSE Speaclist Jobs In Dubai | Hitachi Energy
CLick For More Jobs: Click Here
Safety first! You will provide primary care services to the site and co-ordinate and manage the site health program, including safety inspections, ergonomics training and ergonomics assessments, to drive a reduction in work and non work related injuries. You will as well undertake management of testing programs required by local legislation
- Relevant qualifications in the area of Occupational Health or claims management. Qualified Doctor or Nursing practitioner
- Diploma or Degree qualifications in OHS/Claims & Injury Management, Workplace Ergonomics, Rehabilitation or related discipline
- Relevant experience in OHS (Occupational Safety and Health)
- Strong experience in an Injury Management & Rehabilitation role, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and Injury Management legislative requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- Certified Lead auditor for ISO450001 and ISO14001
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.