Hub HR Business Partner Jobs In Dubai | Hitachi Energy
CLick For More Jobs: Click Here
An HR Business Partner supports specific functions within a company; they work closely with management and employees “on the front line,” providing hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice on people-related issues: talent management, employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, organizational development, and training. An HR Business Partner plays an essential role in establishing and driving HR programs/talent initiatives forward within specific company functions, while always ensuring they align with a company’s business objectives.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of a business.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Provide timely information and/or education for all levels of a company on HR issues.
- Educate, coach, and partner with managers on performance management and employee development goals.
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation, and organizational development.
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as recruiting, retention, compensation, benefits, and Learning & Development.
- Successful experience as an HR leader in a [# of employees] employee company aligned to the specific HR Business Partner role/client group.
- Demonstrated experience in the various HR functional areas, especially organization development, change management, and employee relations.
- A deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.