HSE Engineer Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
The purpose of the HSE Engineer position is to provide Health, Safety, & Environmental support to the facility in ensuring that HSE Risks are manage, HSE Legal Requirement is complied, Incident Analyzed, and Action Plan towards perceived emergencies are planned. Furthermore, HSE Engineer position is to provide support the Line Manager on Management of all matters concerning to Health, Safety and Environment by conducting comprehensive Assessment, Evaluation, & Recommendation.
- Conducting Comprehensive Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment and develop Risk Management Plans
- Monitoring the Risk Management Plan to ensure that determined control measures are seen through and completed.
- Handling the application for the events, play areas and sports facilities in Dubai Municipality Public Health and Safety Play Area Permit Portal (DM PHS) and Dubai Sports Council (DSC).
- Respond to the Incident in accordance with the Pre-Established Crisis and Emergency Management Plan
- Participate in the final check out of new installations & system modifications and ensure that adequate training has been conducted for the new system.
- Strong work ethic, understands the value of work, completes tasks and finding ways to save time while completing daily assignments.
- Flexible in completing task in an ever changing workplaces.
- Maintains sense of honesty and integrity, has the strong responsibility in using his own individual sense of moral and ethical behavior with and serving others within the scope of their job.