HR Executive (Junior) Jobs In Dubai | techcarrot
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining employee database and sorting emails for the HR department.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- Associates degree in related field required MBA HR preferred.