Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
HR Business Partner Middle East Jobs In Dubai | Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The HRBP is responsible for working in partnership with senior managers within VWTS Middle East businesses to provide strategic and operational HR leadership. In line with the VWTS global and regional policies and processes, the HRBP will develop and implement appropriate guidelines, processes, programs and initiatives in order to achieve the business objectives, in particular in the field of recruitment, talent management and development, compensation & benefits and engagement. S/he will be the principal point of contact for all strategic and operational HR matters within the business unit.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the business´ goals related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to: compensation & benefits; rewards & recognition; performance and talent management; training & development; leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting and succession needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and retaining talent.
- Fosters and drives talent management and individual career development.
- Works closely with the Middle East Learning Leader to identify development and training needs and to establish appropriate programs.
- Manages yearly HR processes, such as Performance Review, salary review, incentive, people review.
- Monitors and ensures the organisation’s compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and best practices and regulatory in human resources; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master in Human Resources Management or similar qualification and min.
- 7 years in a leading international HR role.
- Proven track record in all HR disciplines.
- Leadership experience
- Stakeholder management skills
- Capability to manage multiple priorities
- Pragmatic, open and positive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in and enthusiasm for managing international workforce.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023