HR Business Partner Jobs in Dubai | Hitachi Energy Careers
For More Job: Click Here
Job: You will be a core member of the High Voltage Business Unit leadership team in MEA as well as the global High Voltage HR leadership team the HR Business Partner MEA & Global functions is accountable for the overall HR contribution and value-add to the business, translating business goals into HR priorities and ensuring effective implementation in partnership with our centers of expertise (COEs) as well as HR operations.
- Strategy leadership: Setting and implementing people strategy in line with global business unit and global HR function strategy covering culture, competence, and organization.
- Capability or Workforce Planning: Ensuring people and organizational capabilities required in the mid-long term are understood and actioned.
- Organizational Design & Developments: Implementing the operating model and optimize organization structures and principles in line with group and global rules and standards, including the Hitachi Energy job structure.
- Talent Management: Collaborating with Talent Partners in the CoE, set and implement strategies and actions to ensure a healthy and sustainable talent structure in the organization, including recruitment, identification and succession planning on business-critical position, diversity and inclusion.
- A masters’ degree in HR related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of HRBP experience, including experience in manufacturing environment ideally gained in a global, multi-national matrix environment.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023