HR Business Partner Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) formulates an effective partnership with education leaders to develop and improve P&O deliverables in schools and the alignment of business objectives of the organisation. They understand and constructively challenge cluster leads.
- Support internal talent branding and attraction strategies
- Support performance management by enabling 100% compliance of the principal termly reviews
- Maintain up to date HR cluster dashboard(s) and implement action plan to address key areas (recruitment, compliance, performance, succession planning, principal termly reviews) in regular consultation with the cluster leads and senior management at SSC on a bi-weekly basis
- Advocate efficient performance management process in schools, across all staff categories
- MBA and/or Relevant HR Degree
- 5 years + HR Generalist experience
- Experience within the education sector would be advantagous
- HR Business Partner experience
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted strategic projects in conjunction with day-to-day tactical activities
- Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along and work with diverse personalities, tactful, mature
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.