HR Business Partner – Fixed term contract Jobs In Dubai | CHANEL
Click For More Jobs: Cick Here
Reporting to the HR Manager & People Development Lead Middle-East & India, your first role will be to support the operational activity for the 3 activities at the office (Fashion, Fragrances & Beauty, and Watches & Fine Jewelry) and the Corporate Functions. And you will contribute and participate in the Talent Development for the Market.
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Degree in human resources management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.