HR Associate Jobs in Ajman University
For More Job: Click Here
1- HR Associate (UAE Nationals Only)
Job: Full Time
Location: Ajman, UAE
The Human Resources Associate serves as the primary contact of the Office of Human Resources with other offices, deans, faculty members, and students; by responding to inquiries and satisfying all their needs. Coordinates, oversee, and/or performs a wide variety of support activities, secretarial services, and confidential assignments for the office.
- Provides staff and office support for the office/college, that include screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors, and dealing with administrative issues and inquiries as they arise.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings and special events; schedules and coordinates dates and times, venues, attendance, agendas, and facilities; takes minutes, and provides administrative support and follow-up on matters arising from meetings.
- Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
- Assists in the scheduling and coordination of the manager’s appointments and travel arrangements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Excellent written & spoken command of both English and Arabic languages.
- Proficiency in using computer and Microsoft Office packages.
To apply for this job please visit aujobs.ajman.ac.ae.