HR Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Groups
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Being successful with this application will enable you to join an industry leader in Domestic services here in Dubai. Joining our professional and experienced HR Team where you can display your outstanding skills and competencies and grow and develop further with our excellent onsite training and mentoring. At Halakids we nurture a family ethos, where we all work to support each other and provide the highest quality standard of Domestic Workers for our clients.
- Organise and approve all staff leave including annual leave, sickness and maternity/ paternity.
- Ensure effective communication between departments and proactive resolution of staff concerns.
- Positively reinforce company policies and regulations.
- Work to support Management’s instructions.
- Handle conflict resolution between staff, candidates and clients.
- Efficient recruitment to ensure reduced turnover and happy employees.
- Hands-on HR operational approach.
- Exceptional knowledge of employee relations.
- Comprehensive understanding of MOHRE, UAE Labour Laws, and TWAFOUQ complaints management.
- Confident English communicator with excellent conflict resolution ability.
- Proficient in IT database management and Excel.
- Knowledge of Employee Master (HRM Systems).