- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
HR Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
This Human Resources (HR) Assistant job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages. As a sample description, it’s easy to customize for your company’s specific needs – add or delete any skills or duties and responsibilities you’d like.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- UAE experience preferred 1-2years as an HR assistant, relevant human resources position.
- School Experience will add beneficiary
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases