HR Analyst Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
The Human Resource (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the HRIS and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, benchmarking data etc.
- Analyzes data, identify trends and patterns, highlight inconsistencies / errors in data and ensure it is corrected at the source.
- Prepares quality reports providing meaningful insights which can be used for business decisions and strategies.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy policies and best practices.=
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance or related.
- 3+ years of experience in an analytic role is a must. In addition, experience in manpower budgeting, payroll, benefits analysis, business intelligence would be an advantage.
- Advanced level in MS Excel & proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is a must.
- Experience in SAP modules such as Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Compensation, BPC etc. would be an advantage.