HR/Admin Executive Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions. Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Management.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staff, recruitment, training, grievances,
- performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate with the PRO for visas and labour process.
- Deal with employee requests regarding HR issues, grievances, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Knowledge on processing the Health Authorities or any government authorities Licenses (Company and Optometrist). Preferred
- Knowledge on processing any kind of permit(night work/malls/promotions) Preferred