Caesars Palace Dubai
Housing Technician Jobs In Dubai | Caesars Palace Dubai
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for a housing Technician with excellent people skills to assess candidates for housing and assist clients with securing affordable, permanent housing. The housing specialist’s responsibilities include liaising with community organizations, government agencies, and property owners to source the means and negotiate terms that enable clients to rent suitable housing.
- Assessing clients’ eligibility and determining their housing and service needs.
- Assisting clients with the search for available properties and negotiating terms on behalf of clients.
- Collaborating with government agencies, community organizations, and property owners.
- Ensuring clients understand their rights and responsibilities as tenants.
- Investigating and resolving client and landlord issues.
- Providing clients with information and referring them to additional support programs or services.
- Preparing and maintaining daily logs, records, activity documentation, and reports.
- Understanding and adhering to program rules and restrictions.
- Assisting with the closure of cases.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in human services, social work, or related field.
- Experience as a housing counselor preferred.
- Working knowledge of social service agencies and community services.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and property management.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and listening skills.
- Strong analytical, mediating, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and case management skills.
- Sensitive to different cultures and socioeconomic conditions.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023